Welcome! | New here? Register


LettingSearch Agent Zone


Services, resources & tools for Letting Agents


Gas Safety

The Gas Safety, Installation and Use Regulations 1998 deal with landlords£ duties to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants, who are staying in flats or houses that you are letting, are safe.

You must always use a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out any repairs or installations as well as for the annual Gas Safety check. A copy of the record of the annual safety check or Gas Safety Certificate(CP12),must be issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and to any new tenants before they move in. [b]Not having a Gas Safety Certificate is not only illegal but may invalidate your insurance.

Houses to let in the UK:
Flats to let in the UK:
Rooms to let in the UK:
Commercial lets in the UK:
© 2011 LettingSearch. All rights reserved.
LettingSearch is a trading name of Red Admiral Lettingsearch Limited
Registered office: Clearwater House, 4-7 Manchester Street, London W1U 3AE
Registered in England & Wales number 6933758